junio 05, 2008

Thinking for a while...

For a while time i had been thinking a lot on those stupid things i thought sometimes on those moments where i'm in the air, with...maybe you floating in my mind...

But i asked myself long time ago, if that things eventually makes me better or almost "not bad"...and until today, i couldn't answer that question, and i'm thinking desperately about you, and your mouth, your eyes, your ears, nose, tears, teeth, etc...all that things that makes a "you" up my head.

So, i continue thinking...

Maybe some day i'll figure out why i did this senseless things like draw your face in front of me, in the air that i breath every day...that makes me strong, perhaps...

1 comentario:

eternity forever dijo...

Whn reading this I agree that you are stong...(for beeing able to have resisted to all of this sweet torture of memories) but i would also say you are a slave...We are all the slaves of our own doings...I truly hope this mistery crying lady of yours won't give you so much pain in the future...